Monday, January 15, 2007

Doves


In my recent trip to Italy, the one activity I enjoyed most was feeding the doves in Venice. There are a lot of doves all over the Piazza San Marco. You just have to buy one Euro worth of food and you can feed the doves and have your photo taken with them with a beautiful San Marco church as your background. It was a great experience, doing things and going to places I just watched from romance movies before.

But there is one thing I’ve realized about the doves. - They just come to me because they need me, because I have their food but after they ate all the corn that I have or after they had satisfied their hunger, they left me ... alone.

I reckon that’s one dove trait that some people have.

But still I wonder, was it because I have no food to feed them anymore that’s why they left or was it because I did something to send them away?

No comments:

Post a Comment