Friday, May 11, 2007

Lucid Interval

I am in denial to admit that I am still discontented with my life. I don’t know why. It’s hard to argue with myself and ask why I am feeling this way despite all of the blessings I have.

"Jhona, ano ba talaga ang gusto mo? Ano pa? "

Honestly, yun nga ang problema, hindi ko talaga alam. Is it normal to feel discontented, to feel there is still missing in me, or shall I conclude, as what Alvin told me, I have abnormal way of thinking.

"E ano ba kasing kulang syo?"

Hindi ko nga alam! sa tingin mo i will write this blog if I know??

"Masyado ka kasing mahilig mag-isip kaya kahit mga bagay na hindi dapat isipin e naiisipan mo pa!"

Yeah! I know that! So what do you want me to do? Get a gun, point it to my head and shot my brain to stop thinking???

"This is pointless, this conversation will go nowhere, just finish this blog and back to work! Ok?"

Ok fine! I am just confuse but i don't want to end up in an asylum because i am crazy talking to myself!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment