Saturday, July 21, 2007

1st Anniversary - June 28, 2007

I've been drafting a post about my first year anniversary here in Ireland but obviously, and as usual, I wasn't able to do it. Blame it to my busy schedules and to an unforeseen circumstance that happened to me which I am thinking of discussing on another blog. :)

Anyway, time flies so fast. I didn't realize i've been here for a year. It feels like it was only yesterday when I was in the airport with the most special people in my life and now I am counting the days to go home and be with them again.

For all of these, I thank God. I know He was always with me for the past year. Never did i get sick since I came here which is so unusual for me being so sickly since childhood. He also gave me emotional strength to overcome the sadness of being away from my family.

I can say this is the best year in my life so far. And I am looking forward for what other experiences, lessons, people to meet, places to go that I will encounter during my stay here in Ireland.

(I still hope to post a more detailed blog about my stay here soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment