Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm not feeling good..

My friend Aya always say, "Look good and feel good!"

Damn! How can I look good right now? I'm having pimple break out (thanks to my genes!grrr!). My contact lens are already outdated and giving me headache so I have to wear those nerdy eyeglasses. My hair badly needs a treatment or at least a haircut. And the worst, I feel I'm gaining weight again.

Waaaaaaahhhh! I want to go home to Philippines! I miss Belo. My friend who tried to consult a dermatologist here just told me to wait until I go home instead of just wasting hundred of euros for a bad facial. That means I have no choice. Sigh! I just hope these are just due to stress. I hope to be ready for my close up once I cleared my thoughts with all these stress.

For the mean time, I think I'll just hide on my cocoon before I go out again as a beautiful butterfly. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment