Saturday, September 8, 2007

Home sweet home

Finally, after eight months of 'domestic partnership*' with Dina, we are now moving to a new and bigger house! As in, really big! It was a three-storey house with roof garden and garage. One bedroom and one bathroom for each floor that means one floor for each of us (Dina, Abby and me).

And since I am packing my things for the big move tomorrow while doing this blog, I 'll just let the photos do the talking for the mean time. Just bear with the photos 'cause I just got it from the website. I'll post more and better pictures once we moved in.



mini lounge area outside my bedroom on the third floor


transparent ceiling above my bed (can't wait to stargaze! kaso bihira pala ang stars sa dublin. haha)


our living room on the second floor


I'm so excited for my privacy, own space, own bathroom, big closet to fill in with all my clothes, parties etc. and to leave the 'big brother house' haha. Finally, I got evicted! :P

*don't be a pervert, we're not lesbians! we just shared the bed to save rent, nothing sleazy happened. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment