Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Farewell Letter

Dear All,

After one and a half year of my stay here in KPMG and in Ireland, I am finally going home to my warm country, Philippines (yey!).

I'll have this opportunity to greet all of you, Advance Happy Christmas!

I will surely miss KPMG, the parties, the weather (?), and all about Ireland when I go home……………..





…. just for a month. :) I will see you all next year!!

Enjoy the holidays! :)



Kind regards,

Jonalyn

----------------------------------------------------------


Though really busy, I was so excited yesterday that it was my last work day before my holiday so I sent that letter to all of my Irish groupmates and my three managers. It was really funny that some of them didn't scroll down on the last part of the letter. I received a lot of emails and phone calls from some of them asking if I am not really coming back. Even one of my managers, come to my desk worried and surprised and ask if I am going home for good! haha... It really made my last work day memorable for me and for them!

But seriously, I will surely miss Ireland when I go home! Seriously? Yes, seriously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment