Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ramblings of a Lunatic

I have 1o1 things to do but here i am wasting my time, blogging for a site that has no reader.

A friend once told me, the good side of living abroad independently is you'll able to know your true self. Now im wondering, is this the real me? A confused, indecisive, carefree and lunatic woman? Is this what Ireland did to me after almost two years? Sigh, i dont wanna know the answer.

It's really bad to be alone with just my thoughts and with my other personalities. By the way, I am a self-confessed schizophrenic. I always feel there are multiple personalities within me. They usually argue with each other.

I wish that my mind is just busy with hedges, derivatives and IFRS so i will not think of senseless thoughts anymore. Oooooppss! Be careful of what you wish for! Erase! Erase!

That's it for now... Boring Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment