Thursday, January 8, 2009

my day :)

the good thing of living away from home is having extra eight hours of your special day. my birthday started with a call from Alvin yesterday (Jan 6) at 4pm GMT which is 12am GMT+8 back home and from then on, my phones were bombarded with birthday greetings and calls from different parts of the world.

i was thinking to just treat this day as an ordinary day so i wont feel emotional being alone on my birthday but i realised no! it's only once a year that i have this special day so i wore my new fabulous office dress, made up myself and went to the office. only few in the office knew about my birthday so even they didnt greet me, at least, they complemented me and my fab dress. vanity! :)

most of my day was just spent answering birthday greetings, drafting my birthday invitations. i hope there's a job code for birthday.

of course, my birthday is not complete without going to church to thank for another year He gave me and for telling Him my birthday wishes.

it's great for my last birthday as a single woman. i will surely miss this kind of good times when i get tied up but surely i will have great memorable times as well when that time comes... more special as it's with special person in my life. :)

But my day doesnt end on this, im so excited for my karaoke party on Saturday!

Thanks for the momentous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment