Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random things about me

1. Im loving cooking. It's currently my favorite past time. I cant say I'm a good cook but I'm enjoying it and I'm just happy that I can cook something edible.

2. I haven't met anyone my age that has a smaller forearm and fingers than mine.

3. My arms and my shoulders are my favorite parts of my body because those make me feel look skinny even I am really not.

4. I find men wearing colorful stripe scarves cute.

5. I am an internet addict. My day seems incomplete if I dont check the web.

6. I feel that I was an Irish in my previous life or I already lived in Ireland before. When I was younger, I used to have dreams about a place that I havent seen before. The first time I came here, I felt that that place is here and I never had that dream again when I came here.

7. My life is depicted in pictures. I have photo albums that are 3 foot high back home. My face is almost in every corner of our house (blame my mom!). I love taking pictures and of course having my pictures taken. Feeling photogenic. haha.

8. I have tendency to be obssessed. When I like something or someone, I will really really like it. During the time that I like Ryan Gosling, I signed up on DVD rental and rent all his movies, watched it more than once and screen captured most of his scenes. I even ordered online his old TV series.

Imagine what more I can do if it's a real man that i like in my life??? Hmmm....

I marry him. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment