Monday, December 18, 2006

Random Thoughts

I have a lot of thoughts in my head right now. I want to create a new post in my blog but I don’t know how to start and what topic will I discuss. I want to share what’s happening in my life right now but hesitant that my reader might misinterpret me. Anyway, just read at your own risk.

· I’ve been missing Alvin so badly lately. After barely six months that I’ve been here, it’s the first time that I really feel that I want to go home because I want to be with him, I need to be with him… but I can’t. I have to wait for another year to go home. I still have to carry out my plan of bringing my parents here first. So I have no choice but to just focus my attention on other things to forget my yearning for Alvin

· The best things are happening to my life but still a part of me is missing. I am not sure what is it or if I know it I reckon I am still in denial to admit that there is really something missing in my life. And I still want to believe that I should appreciate everything I have to be contented.
· I’m very excited to spend my first Christmas away from home, in Italy. Boun Natale!
· I feel that there’s something in me why some people feel so comfortable with me but I think there is also something in me that annoys some people. I don’t know what is it for both but I want to know more about the latter.
· I miss a lot of things and people back home.
· I am still enjoying my independence but sometimes I feel that I am overwhelmed of it and afraid that I might do something that I can’t really handle independently.


This is it for now. I still have a lot of things running in my mind but I’ll set aside it for a moment and focus on a lot of deadlines that I have right now. Oh life!

No comments:

Post a Comment