Saturday, March 31, 2007

the 20 euro cut

Before
After

Finally, after nine months I had my haircut! I love my long hair but I guess it badly needed a haircut. I never been to a salon for any hair treatment for the past months so I have a lot of split ends and also I wanted a new look. So, kahit masakit sa bulsa to spend 20 euro just for a haircut, go ahead! Imagine spending Php1300 for a simple cut e sa pinas e Php50 lang ang cut so that means 26 haircuts. That could be more than the total of number of haircuts i had in my whole life. Whew! That's beauty cost! Hope the 'after look' is worth the expense. You be the judge! =)

4 comments:

  1. hi, it's nice reading your blog...

    jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!are you jay sala? sorry i know a lot of jay :)

    keep on reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!are you jay sala? sorry i know a lot of jay :)

    keep on reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i'm not jay sala :)
    i really don't know you... i just came across your blog... and find your home entertaining and inspiring... especially your post about "Home"... i admit, somehow i can relate in some of your views...
    have a good day always... and thanks for welcoming me here at your home :)
    btw, hope we can get to know each other... :)

    jay :)

    ReplyDelete