Friday, March 16, 2007

Work it out!


For the first time in my life, I enrolled in a GYM/Health Fitness. It is really one of my plans to enroll in a gym when i came here. And finally, after eight months of my stay here, I was able to fulfill that long-time plan.

It was our Malaysian friend Di who encouraged Dina and I to join. She gave us a tour to the gym where she's enrolled in. We were really impressed of the place. It's like a five star hotel. Fully-equipped, tastefully designed interiors, clean, strategically located near Temple Bar, and not to mention good looking receptionists and instructors (haha!).

There are also pool, saunas, steam rooms and fitness classes. We can just plunge or relax on the wet areas after a tiring work out. Oh life! I think the monthly euro fees will be worth it for all of those facilities.
Well, i just hope I will have discipline and time to do my workout. In the first place, it's not really the posh place that I am paying my euro for, it's for my health and fitness! (And the cute guys, right Dina? haha j/k :P)

'A workout is 25% perspiration, 75% determination. One part physical exertion, three parts self-discipline.' - www.crunchfitness.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment