Monday, June 9, 2008

Ramblings of a Sleepyhead

I know it's office hours but I am sooo sleepy. I didn’t sleep well last night. It was too warm yet I'm still wrapped with my duvet because I feel unsecured/paranoid if I am just on my bed without any cover on my body. And also, I was dreaming of the Heroes season 1 episodes that I was watching before I went to sleep at 2am. I felt like I was one of them. Haha!
---------------------------------------------------
I've heard a lot of good reviews about this Heroes series that's why I brought a pirated DVD copy from home (ssshhhh…). And yes, after six months it's only now that I'm watching it because it wont play in my computer before. Bad thing about pirated DVD copy! Anyway, so far it's an exciting and interesting series. Obviously the reason why I am still awake until 2am last night. :)
--------------------------------------------------
I am looking forward for a lot of things in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment