Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ramblings of a soon-to-be domesticated(?) goddess

i dont know what came into me today that when the clock stroke half five, i cleared my desk, packed my things, rode the kpmg bus and went home. i still have a lot of work to do, deadlines to meet but i feel so lazy and uninspired to finish my work. weird as it may sounds, but i just wanted to go home to cook authentic Filipino food, do my laundry and clean my room. gosh! i am starting to be domesticated.

---------------

when i was cooking, i cant help but think how will my life be if he'll be here. i suddenly miss those times that i went home from work and he's just there waiting for me, welcoming me with warm hugs and kisses and the sumptuous dinner already served on the table. it was usually just a simple dish, mostly canned tuna or pork bbq or fried fish with his favorite fried rice then we ate it with our bare hands but i think i won't trade those dinner with the expensive steaks i had here. those are the best dinner for me because he cooked it for me and i was sharing it with him.

--------------

even myself is wondering what's happening to me lately. i know it's a good thing but i don't know what triggers for me to be this in luuuvvv! there's no day that i didn't think of going home this november or december. almost every night i search for cheap flights so i can go home and be with him. sometimes, i think that this is all caused by the assault that happened to me. my head was hit hard and then it function normally. i told him what happened to me already and he said he wanted to find the girls when he comes here. not to have revenge but to thank them for making me come into my right senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment