Tuesday, November 28, 2006

First...

This will be my very first post on this blog site. I have a blogsite on Friendster but I don't religiously post that much since I know a lot of my friends can read it. Oh! Wait! Isn't it the purpose of online blogging is to let other people read? And isn't it the title of my blog is Touching Lives because I want to be part of someone's life through my stories. Oh! I'm just starting but it shows that I have full of ironies haha. Seriously, i always want to have a blog. I want to write. I envy those people who can express themselves through their writings, through songs, through art. I am fond of self-expression. I have a lot of thoughts and experiences that I want to share and I hope in some way through this, I will able to be a part of my reader’s life, if there will be any. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment