Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pinball

I brought home some work tonight but as usual didn’t feel like working at home. I’m always like this, bringing work at home but always end up nothing accomplished. Since I’m not in the mood for working, I just opt to play some games on my laptop. I played Text twist, hangaroo and pinball. But while playing Pinball, suddenly, I feel sad. I've realized I miss Alvin so much. When i am still in the Philippines, everytime I bring home my laptop, we always play Pinball. We’re like kids fighting for a game because we want to have higher scores than the other. But now, I’m here in my room… alone. I scored high for my first game of pinball but no one is cheering me. Sigh... =(

Whoa! What’s happening to me? It’s been five months since I’ve been here and it’s the very first time that I really miss Alvin. And it’s just because of Pinball. Absurd haha. Of course, I do miss him everyday but what i feel right now is different. I really want to be with him. I feel that i am not really complete without him. Haay! This isn’t good for me. I may just end up crying. Why i am being overly dramatic? Is this because of too much work stress lately, or is it due to my PMS or it can be because it’s our 114th monthsary but he’s not beside me to celebrate it. Oh well! This is life. Maybe it’s better if I just work and stop this drama and the Pinball, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment