Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Always be my baby

it's me again for the second time tonight...

i still can't sleep...

i miss him so much. i badly want to be with him. daily phone calls and text messages are not enough. i want to see his face everytime i go home from work. eat the dinner he cooked for me. kulitan and lambingan until we fall asleep. i so really miss those times when life is really simple that we are just happy spending time together, doing nothing, just being together.

yet, he let me go away. we, especially him, sacrificed those good times because he always know this is what i want. this is what i've been praying for. i didnt hear a single word from him hindering my dreams. he just said, he'll be right there waiting for me...

haay... i know i can't complain... this was my choice...as he always say to me - this is my dream.

But i didnt realise this will be this difficult.... even more difficult than the first time i came here because i was too damn took him for granted the last time i went home.... and now i feel so crazy missing him... insane to go home for him...

just for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment