Monday, April 21, 2008

lazy girl

haay... im so lazy today... i didnt do anything but sleep and check the internet. well, blame it to the magnificent weather of Ireland. I just wanted to stay under the duvet for the whole day rather than brazing the coldness outside.



Anyway, i think it's time to update this blog with what's happening in my life right now:



I MUST say, i am very happy now. everything's back to normal. In Irish slang, it's GRAND. :)


  • Work is still very busy but manageable. i have six clients right now... just six... ang konti no? haha. but im not complaining. im happy with what im doing. my managers are all very nice and patient to me. and im thankful that im not experiencing the hardships and pressure that the other filipino auditors are experiencing. im just glad, im in KPMG! Proud to be in KPMG! :)

  • I'm so grateful to have the like of friends I have right now. We all keep each other's sanity. Im always looking forward for weekends to be with them. Just trying and pigging out new restaurants, watching movies, malling, bowling, taking pictures, travelling and other sin-free activities that we love to do together. As they say, birds of the same feathers, enjoy together! :).

No comments:

Post a Comment