Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mahal ko na ata si David Cook....

(Im fallin in love with David Cook...)

Aaaaaaww.... i just love his version of Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey...

I've been listening to the song over and over and over and over for the past couple of days. If only David can complain, he will tell me to give him a rest. haha.

Haay sobrang kakainlove! I can relate pa sa lyrics.. Feeling ko my baby is singing the song for me...especially this part...

i ain't gonna cry no
and i won't beg you to stay
if you're determined to leave girl
i will not stand in your way
but inevitably you'll be back again
cause ya know in your heart babe
our love will never end no
you'll always be a part of me
i'm part of you indefinitely
boy don't you know you can't escape me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on
time can't erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment